Sleeps 4 / 2 double bedrooms
Lakeview has stunning views over Bawburgh Lakes and Fisheries where you'll see the occasional heron or kingfisher fly past. It's theme colour is a deep purple to aid relaxation. It lies at the side of Lodge Farm overlooking a woodland area going down to the Lakes so is perfectly private.
- 2 double bedrooms one with king bed & the second with a king zip & link bed that converts into twins on request.
- Corner Kitchen, with open plan dining and lounge area with French doors opening to a private enclosed garden with great views over the lakes including B.B.Q and seating area.
- Bathroom with shower above a full sized shower bath, sensor mirror and heated towel radiator.
- Parking bay for two cars.
- Prices from £381 - £680 per week / short breaks from £293 -£517
- Prices are fully inclusive and include - Underfloor heating, 100% cotton bed linen, soft towels, WIFi and welcome tray.
- Included extras - Dishwasher, microwave, built in oven & hob, fridge / freezer, washing machine, large fridgefreezer, microwave, coffee pod machine, 32 inch freeview television with DVD player, iPod docking station, use of picnic areas, woodland, lake frontage and orchard area plus borrowers list.
- Children more than Welcome - Caution with Lake frontage use of playground and many holiday extras.
- Sorry - No Pets
- Please be aware that emergency evacuation from the bedroom accomodation if not possible through the front/patio doors is through the bedroom window.
Want something bigger? You can hire The Courtyard too with interconnecting doors into Lakeview to sleep 8 - Fully soundproofed when rented separately. Contact Us to book or all 3 Holiday homes can be rented together for 10 people plus little uns.
A little bit of History - Lodge Farm in the 1920's. Lodge Farm was being run by the Tallowin's who had 4 lively children who were forever trying to find the secret tunnel that once ran from Lodge Farm to Bawburgh Hall (where only the Follies now stand). We thought we had found it once but it turned out to be a well in the middle of the kitchen / now lounge. Their dad ran the local milk-round in the surrounding villages and kept pigs in Lakeview for the pork! The younger of the Tallowin young Dolly picked the wallpaper which is now protected and part of the Grade 2* listing in the house - Every year they would invite all the children from the village to a bonfire party in the now wild flower meadow. (Well it would be a wild meadow if it wasn't for the rabbits, geese, chickens and deer eating everything!!!)