- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (Friday Evening for the Cocktail tour) all year round - subject to availability, booking a must.
Organise your group - grab some friends, work colleagues and family - -
minimum 5 - maximum 10
1. Eating Norwich Tour - The Big One
The guided tour is a friendly walk around the city with a local foodie enjoying lots of local bites on the way, along with sit downs & pub stop, topped off with plenty of knowledge.
3 miles in 3 hours £45 per person
(upgraded from last year, packed with more flavour) - -
its full on food and drink and totally inclusive, starting at 11am.
This is a guided walk around Norwich city centre taking in 7 of the Norwich 12, a tad of History – Norwich Market along with delicious local flavours, sit down Norfolk Bites in fabulous independent restaurants, a shot of local ale, a mini cone of fish n chips, some local ice-cream, a sweet treat cup of char plus more on the way.
2. Tasting Norwich Tour - The Mini One
This is a mini version of the above with local bites, a sneaky Gin and some thing sweet. Full on local flavour and a whip past all the best eating places in our fine city.
City Centre based, 1.5- 2 hours £27.50 per person
- - starting at 1.30pm
It's like the BIG ONE but shorter and sweeter, with more on the go tasters, more afternoon sweet treats and the best coffee in Norwich (or Tea!) & a Gin 'n' Tonic.
3. The Private Tourist Food and Drink Walking Tour -
This is a great one for tourists wanting to know about our gorgeous medieval city taking in the sites, the food and the drink with a good measure of walking. It's a tad bespoke, so it can be tailored as we go. I'll be your private tour guide and the city is our oyster. Up to 3.5 hours, anytime during the day, 2 -4 miles. Including all the British food and drink stops - lunch on the GO with a few sit down bites.
1 - 2 people £145 / 3 peeps £180
4. The Cocktails & Nibbles Evening One
Running Friday night 5 - 7-ishpm for 2 hours-ish of mini cocktail tasting, nibble munching and a walking tour around Norwich's best places for cocktails and why. Full on foodie facts with some useless information thrown in. You'll be well fed & watered!
An organised early evening tour around the best cocktail bars in the City Centre, with delicious blends and food to match, sit down chill and swill in 5 great spots.
£75 per person (Taxis not included!)
– Norwich has the biggest open air market in the UK with dozens of food stalls. We are the home to the best darn’ mustard in the world & Norwich has over 500 restaurants, cafes and bars. Nestled between medieval churches, cobbled streets, a bustling high street and a winding river are 100’s of independent food places, with dozens serving locally sourced foods – – – let me take you there
Who's Taking You?
- - ME - Zena, professional chef, food writer, blogger & cookery tutor at Lodge Farm Kitchen with a huge passion for all things food and a great knowledge about the City’s food scene, with a tad of interesting facts thrown in.
We take pay-pal, cash, cheque or bank transfer. Pre-Booking Only
FOR MORE DETAILS, AND TO CHECK AVAILABILITY PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM, WE WILL CONTACT YOU ASAP:
Visit our site www.lovenorwichfood.co.uk/