1 double bedroom / Sleeps 2*(*Cot available plus Sofa bed in the bedroom for younger children)
The Dairy is themed retro 70's red, it's at the front of Lodge Farm with a big glass windows over looking the fields and our woodland area, its patio looks out over the stunning lakes and the bird hide - where our resident swans (Elvis & Priscilla) often come in to rest.
- Open plan Kitchen, dining area and lounge with French doors opening to a private enclosed garden with great views, B.B.Q and seating area.
- Double bedroom with kingsize bed, 10 inch memory foam matress and sofa along with wardrobe & dressing table.
- Bathroom with large corner bath, separate walk-in shower, sensor mirror & heated towel radiator.
- Vaulted ceilings with roof lights and underfloor heating throughout.
- Separate parking bay opposite barn for 2 cars.
- Prices from £282 - £496 per week / short breaks from £219 - £379
- Prices include - All heating, bed linen, towels, WiFi and ample parking.
- Included extras - Dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, built in oven & hob, washing machine, television with DVD player, ipod docking station, use of picnic areas, woodland, lake frontage, lakeside walk and orchard area.
- Children more than Welcome - many holiday extras.
- Sorry No pets.
- All 3 holiday barns can be hired together (subject to availability) to sleep 10 plus little uns.
- Please be aware that emergency evacuation from the bedroom accomodation if not possible through the front/patio doors is through the bedroom window.
A little bit of History - Lodge Farm in the 50's and 60's. Lodge Farm was owned by the larger than life character Ivy Morter. Ivy had 3 cows in the Dairy all named after the Beatles (Except John, that was her sons name). Today you'll find the old renovated feeding trough in the Dairy where Ringo, George and Paul used to scoff (The cows not the Beatles). Plus we now have "The Milk Bar" Lodge Farms' own American Diner - where Ivy used to make the cheese and churn the milk for the butter.