· A choice of 3 finger sandwiches using Pye bakery granary thick sliced bread – pre choose from a list of classic & original fillings.
· Buttermilk Scones – served with butter, local jam and clotted cream.
· A pre chosen cake from a list of deliciousness.
· A choice of mini whips or pastries – pre chosen.
· All served with Wilkinson’s fresh afternoon tea blend.
£190 mid week term time or £220 inc holidays up to 6 / £15 additional persons up to 10
Available choices for Afternoon Tea
At Lodge Farm – Cookery Courses
Three Sarnie Choice – Pick any three
Standard T- Sandwiches -
Smoked Ham and mustard
Cream cheese & Cucumber
Smoked Salmon and Horseradish Cream
Grated Mature Cheese with Caramelised Onion
Something a little different for Tea -
Whipped Goats Cheese & Walnut
Duck Egg Mayonnaise with Cress
Crispy Maple Bacon – BLT
Butter Bean Hummus & Rocket
Cake Choice – Pick one
Classic Victoria Sponge with Jam & Cream
Classic Chocolate Swiss Roll
Tunisian Orange Drizzle Cake
Coconut & Lime Cake
Light Carrot Cake
Scottish Ginger Cake
Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake
Mini Dessert choice – Pick one
Banana & Toffee Whip
Coffee Choux Bun
Oaty Date Slice
Pistachio & Cranberry Madeleine’s
Orange & Cardamon Shortbread
Brandy Snaps with Raspberries
Afternoon also comes with Butter milk scones – choose plain or fruit on the day – served with clotted cream, butter and local jam.
Afternoon Tea Blend
All prepared, cooked and presented in the teaching kitchen and then served and enjoyed in the Victorian dining Room.